24/7 free online advice
+44 757 763 8786

Working Holiday Visa Details

Apply for your working holiday visa with our experts.

About Canada Working Holiday Visa

A working holiday visa in Canada gives you the opportunity to stay in amazing cities like Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal while working part-time. The International Experience Canada (IEC) program offers this opportunity to young international travellers from selected countries. The difference between this visa category and others is that your amazing trip will allow you to earn money to spend for your food and transport during your stay. This is a great way to pay off all your expenses you will incur while in Canada. You will also gain valuable Canadian professional working experience to better compete in the global economy.

Basic Requirements

The Canadian Working Holiday Visa is popular all around the world and has a strict quota. This visa is the most flexible option as it allows you to work anywhere in the country during your stay in Canada. If you want to travel under International Experience Canada (IEC), you can contact a recognized organization (RO) for help to plan your trip. These ROs are youth service organizations that offer work and travel support to youth. You need your offer letter and fee payment secured to apply for working holiday visa. You will then be issued a Letter of Introduction which you will need to keep safe and take with you to Canada. You can apply for Canadian working holiday visa if:

  • You don’t have a job offer in Canada
  • You want to work for more than one employer in Canada
  • You want to work in more than one locations
  • You’d like to earn some money for your travel

The type of work permit you get for Working Holiday is an open work permit. An open work permit lets you work at most jobs in Canada. However, there are some jobs where you’ll have to get a medical exam first.

List of Documents

  • Min six months valid Passport.
  • Two recent passpor size photos.
  • Last three months bank statement.
  • An NOC letter from your current employer.
  • Fully completed application form.
  • Travel insurance valid for the whole course.
  • Complete iternary of your stay in canada.
  • A Letter of Introduction from Recognised Organization (RO)

Please note that depending on an individual's profile, an immigration officer may ask him/her for a medical exam, a police clearance certificate, an interview or any other documents to make a final decision on the application.

Get Free Advice